The following are notable residents of the Arizona Pioneers' Home.
Sharlot Mabridth Hall
- Resided in Room 108. She moved into the Pioneers’ Home on April 2, 1943, and passed away April 9, 1943.
- More info on Sharlot Hall
Mary K. Cummings (Big Nose Kate)
John Miller (Possibly Billy the Kid)
Nathan Boyd Tenney (AZ Senator)
Albert Franklin Banta
- Founding member of Yavapai College and dubbed “The Mother of Yavapai College.”
Frances Knagge (was in movies with John Wayne)
Mrs. Margaret Rowe Clifford
- Author of Arizona's first state anthem, titled "Arizona," copyright 1915.
- Resident of the Pioneers' Home from 1921-1926.
Effie Anderson Smith AKA Mrs. A. Y. Smith
- Known as the Dean of Arizona Women Artists. Effie was an impressionist painter of desert landscapes, many of Cochise County, and the Grand Canyon.
- More info on Effie Anderson Smith