Arizona Pioneers' Home Mission
To provide a home for Arizona pioneers and disabled miners that delivers the optimal physical, emotional and spiritual care in a homelike and compassionate environment. Quality of care is provided in a professional manner, protecting dignity and honoring the personal directives of each resident while considering the uniqueness of each individual.
Arizona Pioneers' Home Vision
To preserve the Arizona Pioneers' Home, honor its legacy, and ensure its future.
Arizona Pioneers' Home Strategic Priorities:
- Provide quality care and resident services that exceed the highest and best practice standards for assisted living facilities.
- Build a culture of highly engaged employees
- Optimize communication and marketing to increase awareness, partnerships, and admissions
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Ensure restoration and preservation of the Arizona Pioneers' Home