This is often the first point of contact for newcomers to the Pioneers’ Home. Located off the Lobby and the main stairs leading to the second floor of the Home, this is the natural place to stop and ask for help. The Business Office is overseen by Fiscal Services Manager Shelly Ball. The Business Office receptionist and administrative staff…
- answer and direct incoming phone calls
- manage admissions
- contract for outside services
- write and revise policies and procedures
- facilitate Human Resource functions including hiring, orientation and benefits
- process payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- manage the financial operations of the Home
- offer mail, notary and copy services
- provide historical information
- coordinate the sale of Pioneers’ Home Cemetery interment rights
- sell a variety of items to raise funds for employee recognition
- accept donations
The office is open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
Annually the Superintendent submits a budget to the Governor's Office of Strategic Planning and Budgeting (OSPB). To view the most current budget request, click here.